Discuss Louis Vuitton case study
– What core value do you deliver to the customer?
– Which customer needs are you satisfying? Customer Segment
– Which classes are you creating values for?
– Who is your most important customer?
– Through which channels that your customers want to be reached?
– Which channels work best? How much do they cost? How can they be integrated into your and your customers’ routines?
– What relationship that the target customer expects you to establish?
– How can you integrate that into your business in terms of cost and format? Key Partners
– Who are your key partners/suppliers?
– What are the motivations for the partnerships?
– What key activities does your value proposition require?
– What activities are important the most in distribution channels, customer relationships, revenue stream…?
– What key resources does your value proposition require?
– What resources are important the most in distribution channels, customer relationships, revenue stream…?
– What are the most important cost in your business?
– Which key resources/ activities are most expensive?
– For what value are your customers willing to pay?
– What and how do they recently pay? How would they prefer to pay?
– How much does every revenue stream contribute to the overall revenues?