Quality Management Assignment
- Use quality improvement tools and practices for continuous improvement to achieve the organizational change and transformation.
- Develop analytical skills of identifying pitfalls, or quality concerns through assimilated and strategic planning.
•Instructions to search the article (Case study):
Via your student services page, log in to the Saudi Digital Library. After your login with your student ID, search for the following article:
CASE STUDY. Solutions in practice by Chasatie Whitley, Casey Fleckenstein, Lorraine Smith, Hershel Kessler and Casey Bedgood
The article discusses the application of DMAIC in Monroe County Hospital – Forsyth, Georgia, to improve specified service aspects, and provide high quality health services to the citizens of Monroe.
Read the article ( case study ) , and answer the following questions:
- In your own words, describe the main stages performed to improve the Monroe County hospital (emergency department – wait time) to enhance the overall performance.( 150 – 200 words ) ( 3.5 marks )
- Based on the project objectives, discusses the significance of linking the operational improvements with the business`s long term strategies.( 100 – 150 words ) ( 3.5 marks )
- To which do you agree with the author indication that “Leaders must measure, track and know their organization’s numbers”. Explain. ( 150- 200 words ) ( 3 marks )