Discuss the Quality Healthcare Outcome and Staff Shortage
Discuss the Quality Healthcare Outcome and Staff Shortage.You will address a contemporary organizational behavior that challenges healthcare delivery settings. Consider an organizational behavior or condition that is problematic in delivering quality healthcare with outcome.
1. Problem to be addressed: Producing more with less. Being required to produce quality patient outcomes and high patient satisfaction scores while working consistently short-staffed. Be sure to provide two specific examples of how this behavior or condition negatively impacts patient quality healthcare outcomes.
2. Choose one organizational theory that you believe would be helpful in making sense of the problem of your choice. Organizational theory= Fayol’s Administrative Management Theory.
3. Provide a brief summary of the theory and demonstrate how the theory is useful in analyzing the problematic behavior.
4. After analyzing the work setting with an organizational theory, describe how you will address the problematic behavior or condition.
5. Identify the resources and support you would need.
6. Provide specific examples of where the changes you advocate would improve the quality of healthcare delivery and improve patient outcomes.
Your finished Assignment should be at least a 6 paged cause-effect analysis essay.
Sources must be peer reviewed from sites such as pubmed, cinahl, cocharane collaboration