Develop a global leadership developmen plan
Global Leadership Development Plan
Reviewing the results of your Intercultural Effectiveness Scale (IES) and the Global Leadership Inventory and what you have learned throughout this course, you will reflect on your learnings and personal global leadership goals to create a development plan.
By successfully completing this assignment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies:
– Analyze aspects of leading and working in global and diverse environments.
– Analyze ways in which leaders and followers make personal and professional adjustments as they work in complex environments.
-Communicate effectively in a professional manner.
Develop a global leadership plan for yourself and include the following:
1) Analyze the behavior shifts you need to make to increase effectiveness as a global leader.
2) Describe two goals you wish to pursue to enhance personal global leadership competencies.
3) Develop a plan with next steps, listing three or four actions needed to support each goal.
4) Perform a quality review of goals and actions plan, using the SMART Model (goals that are specific, measurable, attainable, reasonable, and timely).
5) Support analysis, goals, and action steps with research to validate why those goals and actions can enhance personal global leadership effectiveness.