Write a paper addressing the conclusions you have made about self-disclosure on social media
Write a 4 to 5- page paper, double-spaced, addressing the conclusions you have made about self-disclosure on social media (I attached the questions and responses). consider other contextual information that you gathered about the posts (e.g., engagement and imagined audience). Your essay should cite the 2 articles attached in APA 6th edition formatting.
Start by briefly describing the themes and patterns you noticed from the posts and responses. Devote a considerable about of your essay to the implications for identity and personal relationships, based on the patterns you see in the data. A few questions to consider when writing up your analysis:
- How do your results differ from Bazarova and Choi (2014)? Why is there this difference?
- What do these results suggest for impression formation in the digital age?
- What do these results suggest for social relationships and developing close relationships oversocial media?
- What do these results suggest for social support on social media?
- What does this information tell us about audiences in social media?
Requirements: 4 pages | .doc file