What are some of the key customer-centric characteristics of successful companies?
- as part of a knowledge management system (understanding the customer);
- as part of developing strategic competence as a learning organization (building a customer-centric culture); and
- as a foundation for corporate strategy development and execution (serving the customer).
Following your review, prepare responses to the following discussion questions:
- According to research, what are some of the key customer-centric characteristics of successful companies?
- What are some of the ways that technology has shifted power from companies to consumers?
- In discussing Net Promoter Score (NPS), why does Reicheld suggest doing surveys frequently rather than annually or just a few times a year?
Requirements: 2 Page 650 Words