Unifying company culture
Imagine you work for one of the following global companies, which has recently merged with a fictitious smaller, domestic company:
- British Petroleum.
- Exxon Mobil.
- You may choose another company with approval from your instructor.
Note: You will use this same company in all of your assignments in this course.
Create two company introductions and develop an 8–10 point checklist in which you:
- Give a succinct overview of the global company.
- Give a succinct overview of the fictitious domestic company your company has merged with.
- Develop an 8–10 point checklist of steps you would take to unify company culture.
- Explain your rationale for choosing each of the steps in your checklist.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Create a checklist outlining the steps to unify company culture for a given organization.