The Lift of Scarborough Centre Building
- Order Summary
- Type of assignment:Report
- Academic level:Specialized Level
- Referencing style:MLA
- Number of sources:3
- Client country:Australia (UK English)
describe the lift and its machine, function, materials, capacity, maintenance, improvement about building service
Write a part of report
Describe the part of LIFT in a building which is in the SCARBOROUGH CENTRE
Scarborough Centre information:
- The building has 5 levels (including basement car park)
- The building is purely for commercial use, we have retail on the ground level and professional office space in the other levels.
Describe the list below using information from these photos and red words, write 500-600 words around the building service——lift.
Including: photos, essay, charts or tables, references
- Description and type of lift (the lift size, how many, color, material, components in the lift car, the location, type of lift, function)
- The lobby condition and the location (describe the lobby condition, size)
- Condition ( refurbishment two years ago, operate not too busy, estimate the number of person used, new look)
- Capacity and quality ( the picture: write on the lift wall)
- Machine room ( find a picture on the internet of the lift machine, and describe its function)
- Maintenance (check about one month a time, the things that need to repair)
- Improvement / assumption ( can improve the speed, quality, capacity)
The lift found in this building is a double-purpose standard lift. Double-purpose lifts are designed for both cargo and passengers, which entail the primary function of this lift in of Scarborough Centre building; it is meant for passengers and cargo for the offices. The lift’s frame is made of steel for durability and the car is made of silver-coated steel. The lift car has a telescopic door type and florescent ceiling with an exhaust fan.