Start-up Business Plan Discussion
1. Utilize strong analytical skills and tools to formulate an effective Bootstrap Marketing Plan on which a small business can build a competitive edge in the market place. (Lo 1.8).
2. Deliver and communicate marketing massages in coherent and professional manner. (Lo 4.4).
This assignment is an individual assignment.
Imagine you started a new business as an entrepreneur in Saudi Arabia (In Continuation to the Assignment -1).
Please, think and share information on the following items:
4. Marketing Plan
a. Market Research- Why? (1 Mark)
b. Market Research- How? Primary or Secondary Data? (1 Mark)
c. In your marketing plan, be as specific as possible; give statistics, numbers, and sources. The marketing plan will be the basis, later on, of the all‐important sales projection. (3 Marks)
• Describe the most important features. What is special about it?
• Describe the benefits. That is, what will the product do for the customer?
• Identify your targeted customers or your ideal customer: How many of them are there? It’s important here to be specific.
• Customer relationships: How do customers want to interact with the business?
• What products and companies will compete with you?
• How will your products or services compare with the competition? Identify the organization’s competitors and their strategies, along with ways to counter competition and gain market share.
• How is your target market solving their problem today? Are there alternatives or substitutes in the market?
• Investors will want to know what advantages you have over the competition and how you plan on differentiating yourself.
• Outline a marketing Strategy.
• How will you promote your Product?
• What will be your promotional budget?
•How do you sell your products or services?
•What are the costs associated with distribution?
Get instant access to the full solution from www.essaycounter.com by clicking the purchase button below.
words limit:1234 words