Identify and explain each step of the Software Development Life Cycle
Identify and explain each step of the Software Development Life Cycle.Evaluate the case study by answering each of the following:
1. Identify each step of the SDLC and explain how the case study did or did not meet the requirements of each step.
2. Identify the role of the HIM professional in each step of the SDLC as it relates to the case study.
3. Identify what went wrong in the case study and how this could have been avoided by relating it to the SDLC.
4. Identify what went right in the case study and how this supports the SDLC.
5. Explain how the HIM professional can take part in the planning, design, selection, implementation, integration, testing, evaluation, and support of health information technologies. (Each concept should be addressed).