Project Management- Tham Luang Cave Rescue.
Learning Goal: I’m working on a management question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
Assignment-3: Case Study & Discussion questions
Assignment Question:(Marks 10)
Please read the Case-8.3 “Tham Luang Cave Rescue.”from Chapter 8 “Scheduling Resources and Costs” given in your textbook – Project Management: The Managerial Process 8th edition by Larson and Gray page no: 304-307 also refer to specific concepts you have learned from the chapter to support your answers. Answer the following questions for Part-1, Part-2.
Part-1: Case study questions
- How did the physical environment of the cave affect the rescue plan? Explain in 250 words (3 Marks).
- How did the rescue team respond to the risks of the project? Explain in 250 words (3 Marks).
- Some have called the rescue a miracle and that luck was the decisive factor. Do you agree? Explain in 150 words (2 Marks)
- Why would people resist a multi project resource scheduling system? (1 Mark) (100 words)
- What do you think would have happened if the Washington Forest Service did not assess the impact of resources on their two-year plan? (1 Mark) (100 words).
Part-2: Discussion questions
Please read Chapter 8 Pg-No. 279 & 281 carefully and then give your answers on the basis of your understanding.
Requirements: loong | .doc file