Power point presentation- Professional Communications
Develop a PowerPoint presentation of 12–18 slides including a title slide, an agenda slide, body content slides, a conclusion slide, and a Sources slide if applicable. All slides count toward the required length.
The content should focus on some aspect of social media use in the workplace, such as the importance of companies embracing social media, advertising through social media, establishing policies involving social media, or communicating properly and professionally through social media platforms. Identify your audience within the professional workplace (management, tech team, etc.), and assume your target audience is familiar with the overall concept of social media. As you develop your presentation, refer to the general design requirements found in Chapter 12 (pages 206–229) of your BCOM10th edition textbook.
The presentation must be submitted in .PPT or .PPTX format. Any other submission formats will be returned ungraded. Incorrectly formatted file submissions may be corrected and resubmitted for late credit. Focus on clarity and writing mechanics and professional language and style requirements.
The PowerPoint presentation must adhere to the following requirements:
- Address some aspect of social media use in the workplace.
- Open with an introduction that identifies a relevant social media aspect and provides context aligned to the issue using a title and introduction slide.
- Cover the main points of your subject in the body of your presentation with slides that illustrate and reinforce your main ideas.
- Conclude with a single slide containing a one-sentence wrap-up statement that refocuses on the purpose of your presentation.
- The presentation should be a minimum of 12 and a maximum of 18 slides.
- Format your PowerPoint with headings on each slide, use 10–20 graphics throughout, and ensure the presentation adheres to visual best practices as outlined in BCOM.
Requirements: 12-18 slides