Describe research methodologies used in health science to collect new data on issues and trends in health science.
- Describe research methodologies used in health science to collect new data on issues and trends in health science. Discuss ethical principles that must be maintained in scientific studies related to health issues or trends. Instructions
- Choose a subject in health care that is of interest to you. Examples might include health behaviors, epidemiology, health information, wellness activities, etc.
- Research a possible issue or problem within this area of health care.
- Form a hypothesis for how to solve the issue or problem you have identified and use the scientific method to create and test your hypothesis.
- Create charts, graphs or maps to illustrate the data from your research.
- Using critical thinking and problem solving skills, how can health science professionals be successful in improving this problem?
Get instant access to the full solution from www.essaycounter.com by clicking the purchase button below.
words limit:1129 words