Management Reflection on strategic leadership.
- Read and/or review the assigned chapters in the text. Also, be sure to review the rubric that will be used for the reflection papers.
- Write a reading reflection paper (3-5 pages for the body of the paper, double-spaced) that addresses the following two areas:
- Select three key concepts from the assigned chapters that you plan to retain and apply now or at some point in your career and explain how you can apply each of these three concepts to your current workplace challenges/responsibilities or other career goals.
- Keep the structure simple by using the following five sections in your paper.
- “Concept One”
- “Concept Two”
- “Concept Three”
- Your paper should also include a Cover Page with your paper that includes: 1) Title, 2) Course Number, 3) Your Name, 4) Date and a Reference Page. (NOTE: Page count does not include these two pages.)
- The primary goal of writing a reading reflection paper is to respond to new information by reflecting on new ideas and learning takeaways and then making connections to how they can be applied in your current (or future) environment/career.
- Your writing should be professional, in the first-person, organized, and easy to follow.
- Consider confidentiality of others by changing names/identifying factors, if necessary.
- Each reflection paper should be supported by material from at least two sources. One source must be the textbook. Be sure to provide proper citations in the body of the paper for information you use from a source. All citations must be accompanied with a complete reference of the source at the end of the paper.
Requirements: 3 pages | .doc file
This is the book; maybe it is online. However, I sent you my login information to access it as well.
‘The art of strategic leadership: How leaders at all levels prepare themselves, their teams, and organizations for the future – By Stowell and Mead, 2016. ISBN 9781119213062.