Management Reflection Paper
Explain three managerial concepts from the book authored by Stowell and Meads (2016) that can be of help to my current or future career
- Read and/or review the assigned chapters in the text. Also, be sure to review the rubric that will be used for the reflection papers.
- Write a reading reflection paper (3-5 pages for the body of the paper, double-spaced) that addresses the following two areas:
- Select three key concepts from the assigned chapters that you plan to retain and apply now or at some point in your career and explain how you can apply each of these three concepts to your current workplace challenges/responsibilities or other career goals.
- Keep the structure simple by using the following five sections in your paper.
- “Concept One”
- “Concept Two”
- “Concept Three”
- Your paper should also include a Cover Page with your paper that includes: 1) Title, 2) Course Number, 3) Your Name, 4) Date and a Reference Page. (NOTE: Page count does not include these two pages.)
- The primary goal of writing a reading reflection paper is to respond to new information by reflecting on new ideas and learning takeaways and then making connections to how they can be applied in your current (or future) environment/career.
Requirements: 3 pages