Investigate and explain how Climate Change reveals human vulnerability to our
2. Explain in detail how the following human aspects relate to Climate Change.
3. Discuss how they could have a short term and/or long-term effect on humans.
• Living conditions
To start your research, you need to use GeoDate Volume 31 Number 2 2018 from the
Taylors College Library Database.
This essay requires in-text referencing, a reference list and to be written in essay format. It
must be between 1000 words (+/- 10%).
A draft of your essay must be submitted on the 13th September 2021 by 11:55pm.
Failure to submit a draft will result in a zero grade for this task.
The draft must be a maximum of 500 words.
Part B – eBook 10%
Create an eBook on Climate Change for children aged between 5-10 years old. The eBook
needs to have a minimum of 300 words. You must use the following website to create this
The eBook must address the following questions. in
1. Define the term Climate Change.
2. Include a video as a children’s tv show presenter explaining the following terms and
how they connect to Climate Change.
a. Global Warming
b. Enhanced Greenhouse Effect
c. Fossil Fuels
3. Discuss actions children can do to prevent Climate Change. In your discussion you
must include THREE social and THREE environmental ways children can get
4. Explain clearly why these six actions prevent Climate Change.
5. The eBook must include intext references where required and an academic reference
list. It must also be written in age appropriate language.
Within this eBook you need to include the following features.