Importance of partnership in human resource
Importance of partnership in human resource.For many human services organizations, developing partnerships with other organizations contributes to the success of the organization. Partnerships can fill a variety of needs within organizations and in the service community. Developing partnerships among organizations requires careful consideration. Human services administrators must take specific steps to build effective partnerships that are beneficial for both the organizations and the clients that they serve. As you prepare for this Application Assignment, review this week’s Graphic Novel and think about the importance of developing partnerships in human services. Consider the role of the human services administrators in developing partnerships with other organizations. Think about elements that might contribute to successful partnerships as well as those that might contribute to failed partnerships. Think about how human services administrators can address failed partnerships
In 2–3 pages, use an example from the Graphic Novel to:
• Explain the importance of developing partnerships in human services.
• Explain the role of the human services administrator in developing partnerships for his or her organization.
• Explain at least two elements that contribute to successful partnership between organizations.
• Explain at least one element that might contribute to a failed partnership between organizations.
• Explain how a human services administrator can address a failed partnership.
• Share an insight you had or a conclusion you drew about the nature of partnerships in human services organizations. Use examples from this week’s media and other Learning Resources to support your response.
Support your Assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You are asked to provide a reference list for all resources, including those in the Learning Resources for this course. You should include in your references at least two resources included in this week’s resources and at least one outside scholarly resource.