Homo Sexuality Questions based on a book by HarperCollins.
1) What is the book you are reviewing? List the book in APA format. Simply copy and paste
the author, date, title, publisher, etc. from the list provided on the next pages,
2) What parts of the book were of greatest benefit to you, and why?
3) Which exercises did you actually do, and what were the results?
4) What exercise(s) were your favorite(s), and why?
5) What exercises, if any, did not appeal to you, and why?
6) What was not covered in the book that you would have wanted, and why?
7) What suggestions do you have for a future book?
If the book you selected does not include exercises, instead
b) Number and Answer the Following Six Questions for your Book Report
Note: Provide the first line ONLY of each question, using ellipses (…) if needed, and then
proceed to answer the question.
1) What is the book you are reviewing? Provide this information in APA format. Simply copy
and paste the author, date, title, publisher, etc. from the list provided on the next pages.
(Continued on next page)
2) What did you find the most useful to you in the book? How have you made use of the
material or what new insights did you gain from the book?
3) What sections and/or ideas did you find less useful, if any?
4) Whom do you believe would benefit most from this book?
5) What was not covered in the book that you would have wanted, and why?
6) What suggestions do you have for the author for a future book?