Evidence-Based Practice Project Proposal: Evaluation Plan
In 750-1,000 words, develop an evaluation plan to be included in your final evidence-based practice project proposal. You will use the evaluation plan in the Topic 8 assignment, during which you will synthesize the various aspects of your project into a final paper detailing your evidence-based practice project proposal.
Provide the following criteria in the evaluation, making sure it is comprehensive and concise:
- Discuss the expected outcomes for your evidence-based practice project proposal.
- Review the various data collection tools associated with your selected research design and select one data collection tool that would be effective for your research design. Explain how this tool is valid, reliable, and applicable.
- Select a statistical test for your project and explain why it is best suited for the tool you choose.
- Describe what methods you will apply to your data collection tool and how the outcomes will be measured and evaluated based on the tool you selected.
- Propose strategies that will be taken if outcomes do not provide positive or expected results.
- Describe the plans to maintain, extend, revise, and discontinue a proposed solution after implementation.
Refer to the “Evidence-Based Practice Project Proposal – Assignment Overview” document for an overview of the evidence-based practice project proposal assignments.
You are required to cite a minimum of five peer-reviewed sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the last 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and nursing content.
Complete the “APA Writing Checklist” to ensure that your paper adheres to APA style and formatting criteria and general guidelines for academic writing. Include the completed checklist as an appendix at the end of your paper.
Requirements: 750-1000 words in APA | .doc file