Evaluate the role of identity, diverse segments, and cultural backgrounds within organizations
Evaluate the role of identity, diverse segments, and cultural backgrounds within organizations.
You have been hired as the Human Resources Director for a global organization that is headquartered in the United States. Your job is to evaluate and make recommendations in the area of diversity for your company. Each section will contain specific areas within diversity for you to focus on. Be sure to conduct research uing relevant sources.
Diversity Areas (You have selected Race as your diversity area. Continue to use for all modules)
There has been much talk about the interaction between your diversity area and the Millennial generation, and you have been asked by the leadership team to conduct research and findings for the board. You will need to conduct research and include the following questions addressed in your report:
- Introduce your diversity area, and introduce Millennials.
- Discuss similarities and differences between these two groups.
- How does personal identity play a role with these two groups?
- Discuss any proactive plans that you might use as a manager in the workplace.
- Conclude your report.
- Introduction included a summary of Millennials and the diverse group (Race) using clear examples and a well-defined synopsis of the report goal.
- Discussed similarities and differences between the two groups using clear examples and well-defined reasons.
- Discussed how personal identity plays a role in these two groups using clear examples and well-defined reasons.
- Discussed how having a proactive plan may aid management in the workplace and dealing with these groups using clear examples and well-defined reasons.
- Conclusion summarized the two diverse groups using clear examples and demonstrated an understanding of the importance of diversity in the workplace.