Discussion- Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
Course Learning Outcomes:
- Develop awareness and understanding of cultural and national differences related to ethics.
- Write coherent project about a case study or an actual research about ethics.
- Login to Saudi Digital Library (SDL).
- Search for the article entitled as Taken for a Ride: Fraud at the Ministry of Transport Case. by Gee & Bridgman (2019). in SAGE Business Cases.
- Besides this research paper use other relevant material to support your answers.
2- What aspects of the ministry’s culture made it more/less likely that staff concerns about Harrison
3- What actions would you take to develop a culture at the ministry that encourages and rewards
employees who speak up about inappropriate behavior. (2.5 points, words 150-200).
4. Based on your understanding of the reputation matrix, how do you describe the type of leadership exemplified in this case by Martin Matthews? Why? (2.5 points, words 150-200)