Discuss abortion and its ethical impact
Start watching after time: 1:42; you’re welcome to watch the video from the beginning, but the answers to the following question are given one hour and 42 minutes into this second video.
- Explain difference of spontaneous and procured abortion. Ethical impact of each one
- Why can the contraceptive pill, the IUD and the “morning after” pill also be considered abortifacients?
- Abortion methods, depending on the stage of pregnancy. Explain each one.
- Roe Vs. Wade, describe the case, and provide a summary of Norma McCorvey’s life.
- Describe some healthy alternatives to abortion.
Answer preview :
Word limit : 580