Describe the Factors for Business Continuity During the Covid-19 Pandemic
During the Covid-19 pandemic and based on its natural a great deal of businesses has been impacted by it. Also, due to its rapid outbreak working from home and the limitation of travel become vital and critical to limit the spread of Covid-19 as well as the safety of the people. Thus, digital transformation and E-management show its importance and great value in this kind of situation. This pandemic has forced companies and corporations to highly depends on digital technology and E-management practices as millions of people are working remotely from homes.
Therefore, as student and based on your understanding you are required to provides three factors that are the most advantageous and beneficent factors that company should have taken during the pandemic and its procedures in order to keep its business alive.
|End of week 9
- APA reference system https://student.unsw.edu.au/apa
- About plagiarism http://wts.indiana.edu/pamphlets/plagiarism.shtml
- About plagiarism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism
Guidelines for the assignment:
- This is an individual project, which is part from your course score. It requires effort and critical thinking.
- Use the given cover page below. One mark will be deducted if there is no cover page.
- Your assignment must be supported by evidence and resources. Otherwise, your answer will not be valid.
- Use font Times New Roman, Calibri or Arial.
- Use 1.5 or double line spacing with left Justify all paragraphs.
- Use the footer function to insert page number.
- Ensure that you follow the APA style in your project.
- Your project report length should be between 400 to 500 words.
Up to 20% of the total grade will be deducted for providing a poor structure of assignment. Structure includes these elements paper style, free of spelling and grammar mistakes, referencing and word count.