Explain the deliverables of a communication plan in projects
Consider the following questions:
- What will I need to communicate (project progress, other)?
- To whom will I need to communicate (stakeholders, contacts)?
- When will I need to communicate (timing, frequency)?
- Where will I communicate (location of the sender, receivers)?
- How will I communicate (media)?
- Why am I communicating (analyze all reports both planned and ad hoc to ensure rationale for communication effort is sound)?
- How do my planned communications close any gaps between project objectives and stakeholder expectations? How would such gaps be evaluated and fed back into the project communications cycle?
Get instant access to the full solution from www.essaycounter.com by clicking the purchase button below.
words limit:822 words