Criminal Justice Research -Street prostitution in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Class: Research Methods (Criminal Justice). Also, this assignment will be submitted to Turnitin.
Following the guidelines in the section Elements of a Research Proposal (text book pp. 24-25) and using the report Street Prostitution in Raleigh, North Carolina: A Final Report to the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Community Oriented Policing Services on the Field Applications of the Problem-Oriented Guides for Police Project found at https://popcenter.asu.edu/sites/default/files/library/researcherprojects/streetProstitution.pdf, identify and answer the following:
- Problem or objective of the study
- Research question(s)
- Subjects for study
- Measurement – What are the key variables in the study?
- Data collection – How was the data collected in the study?
- Analysis – What kind of analysis was done in the study?
- Results – What were the results of the study?
Important: Use APA Citation format.
Requirements: 1 1/2 pages or 2 pages | .doc file