Core tenets of Piagets and Erickson theories
Consider the core tenets of Piaget’s and Erikson’s theories and describe how each would design a preschool classroom based on their beliefs about development.
Post a response that addresses each item below:
- What would the classroom look like?
- What materials could be found in the classroom?
- How would the children spend their time? The teacher(s)?
- Describe as many aspects of the classrooms as possible, keeping in mind each theorist’s ideas.
- Grading depends on knowledge and ability to apply developmental theories to everyday life.
Requirements: long enough to touch as aspects requested and draw interest