Change Management Plans-Critical thinking
Change Management Plans (100 points)
Any change management plan must consider the culture of an organization. For instance, some organizations prize the inclusion of their employees in all aspects of operations, while other organizations have a top-down approach to management. Creating a plan without taking this cultural background into context can be problematic for the success of a change initiative.
- Search the virtual library to find scholarly articles relative to change initiatives which apply to an organization in Saudi Arabia.
- Consider the impact on the individuals concerned and the impacts on the organization.
- Assess the cultural elements that you believe may impact the development of change strategies and implementation of change plans.
- Discuss the challenges the change initiative had to the organization.
- Develop a strategy that the organization could use to mitigate the challenges.