Brannigan Foods Case Memo . How would you analyze the process Clark is using to determine his best “investment bets” for allocating resources?
And address the case discussion questions in your analysis and recommendations. Read the guidelines carefully please.
Could you please evaluate four market plan mentioned in the case. Evaluate each using the facts in the case. Make sure to include the likely outcome of each course of action along with any costs and risks.
- How would you analyze the process Clark is using to determine his best “investment bets” for allocating resources?
- Which of the four managers’ proposals should Clark favor? Absent any resource constraints, which of the four departmental directions do you think is the most viable? Which is the second-best strategy? Which is the least viable? (In considering Mackey’s proposal to acquire a company, do the quantitative analysis on Red Dragon Foods only.)
- If Clark chooses a strategic direction that favors only one department, what negative effects could this have on other departments? How can Clark mitigate the damage?
- What effects is the change in the strengths and weaknesses of competition having on the Brannigan’s division? How does this impact the investment decision?
- Given the information in the case, what strategic course do you think the division should pursue?
Requirements: 8 pages double space | .doc file