Annotated Bibliography and Reflective Response
Annotated Bibliography and Reflective Response .Write a response reflecting on the process of preparing and submitting. In the reflective response you must respond to the following five questions:
• How did you feel as you began preparing the assessment?
• What do you think you have done well in this assessment?
• What do you think you will need to improve on in future assessments?
• What were the most challenging parts of the assessment?
• What are the most important lessons you have learned from completing
The modern Australian lifestyle has created some problems for the natural environment. Discuss two of these problems and the ways they are being
B) Since the 1960s, gender roles within Australian society have undergone many significant changes. Discuss two of these changes, and their positive
and negative impacts.
C) This century, the increasing use of mobile technologies and social media platforms has impacted on Australian society in a number of ways. Discuss
two of these technologies/platforms, and their positive and negative impacts. The STEPS foundation unit, Preparation Skills for University (PSU), covers information literacy skills. You need to apply this knowledge to undertake yourresearch for the Annotated Bibliography and the Research Essay. If you have completed PSU in a previous term and you feel that your skills need refreshing, you can find a PDF copy of the CQU Information literacy guide on the EWU Moodle site.Your Study Guide (Week 8) also clearly explains how to undertake the Annotated Bibliography so please ensure you have worked through this part of your guide carefully before attempting this assessment.
To be successful with Assessment 2 follow these steps.
1. Complete Writing Workshop Activities 7-1,7-2 and 7-3 in the Study Guide. These activities are not submitted with Assessment 3; however,
by completing these activities, you will now have two issues to research, based on your chosen essay topic.
2. Locate four (4) different types of resources related to your essay topic.
Your resources must include:
• Two (2) journal articles – at least one of which must be from a peerreviewed journal.
• One (1) government document/statistical information
• One (1) of the following: book (hardcopy or e-book), book chapter,
audio-visual resource, newspaper article.
3. Using the Annotated Bibliography template provided on Moodle, for each of your four resources you must: ,
• Supply a citation (correctly structured and formatted using Harvard conventions).
• Outline your search strategies (refer to the Information literacy guide on Moodle, and your Study Guide, Week 8 for guidance).
• Write approximately 4-6 sentences evaluating the resource’s usefulness. (For help with writing an evaluation, refer to the Information
literacy guide on Moodle, and your Study Guide, Week 8). Your evaluation must address these four principles:
1. relevance to your topic
4. currency of information
4. Construct a reference list for your four resources, using Harvard