Analyzing Instructional Technology Tools and Resources for Instructors
Your organization has financial resources available for the purchase of new technologies or resources to help instructors be more productive. You’ve been asked to lead the effort to identify the best way to use these funds for the organization.
Research and choose three technology tools or resources for productivity to present to the instructors in your organization. Prepare a presentation for a group of instructors that would be using these new tools.
Be sure to include:
- A needs assessment—why is this technology needed?
- The details of each technology, including any particular application to specific learners such as subject area, grade level, proficiency, etc.
- The purpose and function of the technology
- Economics—cost, necessary training, updates to systems, if necessary.
- Ideas for recommended use in the intended learning environments
- An evaluation of the tool based on ISTE standards for learners.
Length: 12-15 slides (with a separate reference slide)
References: Minimum of 3 scholarly resources