Analysis Report On Criminal Justice Leadership styles
Prepare an Analysis Report using data and information from studies on leadership styles and characteristics derived from empirical research, and explain how the information applies to successful leaders in the profession. Cite specific examples of criminal justice leaders who embody the concepts learned from the literature. Analyze the findings and make or state at least three (3) conclusions based on, or derived from, the research in your report that could benefit criminal justice leaders.
Grading will be based on the degree to which students meet the following criteria:
- Cover page with student’s name, course title and number, and date submitted.
- A one-half (½) page Executive Summary of the Report
- The Report on your review of the literature:
- Use of at least five (5) scholarly sources (refereed journals, dissertations, empirical studies, etc.) and at least seven (7) to ten (10) citations containing quantitative data, charts, graphs, tables, etc., in the body of the Report.
- Application of the research to examples of criminal justice leaders who embody concepts from the research.
- The quality of the conclusions based on, or derived from, the research in your report.
- Reference List
All papers will adhere to APA guidelines and be a minimum of seven (7) maximum of 12 computer-generated, double-spaced 12 point font pages – not including the cover page, Executive Summary, and References page. Margins are to be 1 inch (top, bottom, right, and left