Analysis of the Elderly Family-Care Concept
Analysis of the Elderly Family-Care Concept.Select a concept from the Middle Range Concept list located in Week 4 or select a concept of the student’s personal choice. In the Health Professions Division (HPD) library, perform a library search on the selected concept. Place the selected concept name in the first search box. Then place the word concept analysis in the second search box. Apply the search options but do not place the five-year limiter as one of the search options.
Develop a scholarly paper that includes the following criteria:
- A definition of the concept utilizing various sources
- Define the criteria of the concept
- Discuss the uses of the concept
- Define the attributes of the concept
- Identify antecedents and consequences
Theoretical perspectives of the concept (theories that use the concept)
- Provide an example of the significance of the concept to nursing practice from the organizational setting
- The scholarly paper should be in narrative format, 5-6 pages excluding the title and reference pages.
- Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
- Include level 1and level 2 headings to organize the paper.
- Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we, you,
me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
- Include a minimum of three professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the paper (review in Ulrich
Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.Analysis of the elderly family care concept.