America versus Canadian Universal Healthcare
Select a country with a universal healthcare system (Canada, Australia, New Zealand or any other). Once selected, compare their approach to healthcare spending to that of the U.S. Write a 2-3-page summary that includes the following:
- Discuss the differences in healthcare politics
- Explain how the two countries finance their healthcare systems
- Insight on how political decisions impact your role and that of your organization
- When looking at healthcare systems across the world explain how America’s healthcare system could be improved
- Your recommendation for America to remain as a free-market system or transition to a universal healthcare system
- Use at least 2 credible sources from the Rasmussen College Library.
- Include an APA formatted reference page.
Requirements: See instructions
- Use proper writing mechanics including proper grammar, sentence structure, transitions and punctuation.
- Paper meets minimum 2-page length requirement.
- Discuss the differences in healthcare politics and financing.
- Discuss how decisions impact the organization.
- Discuss recommendations.
- Discuss improvement for the current healthcare system.
- Use proper APA format and included in-text citations for paraphrased and quoted material.